That sorry bigheaded [censored].
being reported by ESPN.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That sorry bigheaded [censored].
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
The Yankees burnt by a Rocket? Get out the Darth Vader masks, the Evil Empire is back. Happy day, Grandad.
[censored]
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Yes! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I was on high knob, flagrock when my brother called and tole me, I think people from KY to NC could hear me scream!
My all time fav back where he belongs.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
don't matter bostons going to take the divison
ICGRM takin' over
We shall see.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I hope he breaks his hip...old man :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
We will see if he is worth 18 Mil. for a half of a year, that is crazy, I just don't think anybody that is 40+ years old is worth that amount.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks